I am a fool, a loveable one, but a fool none-the-less! I don’t know how I do it, but I am always doing ridiculous things, getting myself in foolish situations and doing clumsy funny things. Funny in my mind at least!
I am down at a beach resort, I am only here as my husband has a four-day work conference.
Allow me to indulge you in a brief run down of events:
Evening one: meet a few of his colleagues – as I am bending down to take photos I become aware, that most of my ass is hanging out of my shorts.
Morning One: more colleagues arrive in time for breakfast. What does Lou do during breakfast……
– drop an egg on the floor
– splash baked beans all over the place
– drop the bay mare lid so hard the sound resonates nicely over the nearby pool
– get such a fright from this, I knock over a couple of signs
– return sheepishly to my table
– apologise to my husband
– pour a glass of water – from the wrong “reserved” section
– return to table apologise again to husband
This is me, this is what I do! This is the me I have accepted!
Embrace who you are – embrace the goofy bastard inside you, if that is who you are.
Learn to laugh at yourself; I know I certainly do!